29 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba


Reflection 1b:I want to introduce you with Taner Ölmez.We know him from the soap-opeara Medcezir with the character Mert.When I first watched the Medcezir,Mert character caught my attention.Because he is very cute,talkative and funny.As I watched the Medcezir,I liked him much.Therefore,I think he is the person should be recognized.Let's get to know him a little bit..



   
  He was born on the first of January in 1986 in Istanbul.He graduated from Istanbul University State Conservatory in deparment of Theatre.His seventh year in this department.Because he is making theatre actively,he failed from some lessons that's why his school time has extended.When he was a student,he started to acting.He starred in many ad films.

  He is Cagatay ulusoy's castmate in Medcezir,and infact they are living in a same house.Thet get along very well as a roommate and a fellow actor.They are acting so successfully 

      The thing that I am very surprised at about him is his age.He is 28 years old but he looks as if he is just 18.This feature allows him to act more realistically in Medcezir.


     I have some information that his voice is good,too.I haven't heard him singing.But I would like to.I hope in the next episodes of Medcezir,we can see him singing.


 Well,with the character Mert in Medcezir,Taner Ölmez has joined the ranks of celebrities.Congratulations Taner.I wish you a successful life..


                                  Now,let's see one performans by Taner from                         


          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2hcoI-6pg

1 yorum:

  1. My dear friend
    I would like to say that I really enjoyed while reading your entry. I haven’t heard about Taner Ölmez before your entry. After reading it, I watched some of his episodes and they’re really nice .I would like to thank you for your informative entry. Also, you have provided detailed information such as his life and his career. Organizing your ideas with paragraphs makes your entry easy to read. You have used the connectors very effectively. Therefore, your work is coherent. From grammatical aspects, I did not find so many important mistakes.I am looking forward to reading your next journals :)

    YanıtlaSil